Jio soft launched on 27 December 2015 (the eve of what would have been the 83rd birthday of Reliance Industries founder Dhirubhai Ambani), with a beta for partners and employees, and became publicly available on 5 September 2016. Jio 5G tariff plans and what will it be?
Today Jio telecom is Owned by Mukesh Ambani. Mukesh Ambani Wanted to target 100 million subscriber In Shortest Time Possible. Most service providers have infrastructure for voice, not data. They have had to retrofit, have had to push an unnatural act. There is one language spoken on Jio, the language of the Internet: IP. The all IP design makes Jio 5g the most extensive and future-proof in the world. Jio 5g is a data strong network, built for the Internet from the ground up. Will cover 90 per cent of India’s population by March 2017.
More 70 per cent of all smartphones in India are 4G LTE. Ambani announced new Lyf devices with prices starting at Rs 2,999 and going up to Rs 5,999. 4G LTE JioFi router at 1,999. Ensured that entry price for using the network will be low for Indians
But what about Jio 5G tariff plans it will be higher than 4G or cheaper?
Jio 5G tariff plans :
- Customer Should Only Pay for Only One Service- Voice or Data.
- Data must be affordable: Jio will have a base rate which is 1/10th of market rates. 5 paise per MB, or Rs 50 per GB. More you use, the cheaper it gets. “Absolutely the lowest rates anywhere in the world”
- Pricing structure should be simple so just 10 tariff plans.
- No strings attached. International calling rates will be best away, says Ambani. Indians will no longer have to turn off data.
- Students will be able to get 25 per cent more data on Jio’s main tariffs. Platinum customers to get white glove services.
- Incumbents have significant advantages, the onus is on incumbents not to create unfair hurdles on points of inter-connect.
I Conclude By Saying That Jio’s tariff Plan Is One of The Most Amazing Plan’s as it Offers Many Service rather Than More Cutting out Service It Offers Better Service.